Online reputation management is a continuous process which aims to create, maintain, improve or restore your brand name and its good reputation online. It is very much related to how people perceive your brand name over the internet.
Reputation is something which is precious to all, be it brands or individuals. In the present-day world, people reach out to social media or various other online platforms to voice their opinions, give feedback and reviews, look for solutions to their problems or share their experiences regarding your products and services. All these engagements generate a number of mentions associated with your brand. While those positive mentions will definitely be a motivating factor for you but negative ones carry a serious threat of bringing damage to your brand image and escalate to a full-scale PR crisis, if not addressed in time. This is where online reputation management comes into play.
- Online reputation management helps you in taking care of your brand’s online presence, which implies that you take control of all the conversations happening online that is associated with your brand name, especially the negative ones.
- Opinions and reviews are the driving factors of modern day businesses when it comes to choosing a product or a service by a customer. Brands with a good reputation are trusted more because people mostly depend on the recommendations of others while making a purchase decision. By bringing transparency in the business, like listening to your online audience and responding to comments that are both positive as well as negative, your brand gets into the good books of your customers, which in turn builds trust and credibility among the customers.
- Its techniques and tactics ensure that people find the right things about you when they search for your brand over the internet. This facilitates you to build and maintain a positive image of your brand.
- There is no denial in the fact that brands with a good reputation attract more business. With efficient online reputation management, you are able to build trust and credibility of your brand, which lets you stay at the top of the mind of your customer, which in turn generates more sales and revenue.
Well, from the above mentioned points it's quite obvious how important online reputation management is for a brand and why no brand should ignore them.
Now, let me explain to you how using our web and social media monitoring tool will benefit your brand in creating and sustaining a good online reputation.
- Know the perception of your brand: With our web and social media monitoring tool you get to know what people are saying about you on different social media platforms, review sites, news articles, blogs etc. giving you a clear picture of the positive as well as the negative mentions that are associated with your brand. Hence, it allows you to detect and address the negative comments as soon as possible and let your customers know that their issues have been promptly dealt with, avoiding a full blown out PR crisis. It is important that you take good care of your brand image, as a negative image can hamper the growth and long term objective of the business.
- Acquire potential sales lead: People reach out to the web and social media whenever they are in search of a product or need a solution to their problem. This generates a number of queries and resulting mentions in the form of answers, which carries the capability of a potential sales lead. Our AI driven tech tool shares valuable insights based on customer’s behaviour and reaction allowing you to engage with potential customers, and help you understand the best mode of communication to move forward and convert the potential ones to your actual customer, which in turn boosts your reputation in the market.
- Get valuable consumer insights: Our tech tool brings you mentions from all over the web, that is associated with your brand and presents them in such a way that you get detailed insights into what people are talking about your brand, discussions about your products or services, desired changes in your product or even suggestions regarding a particular product or service. Hearing to them and taking such suggestions and recommendations into account and implementing some of the valuable ones might improve your customer satisfaction, which in turn will help you build a positive image of your brand and maintain a good reputation in the market, resulting in increasing sales and generating more revenue for your business.
- Identify influencers that will boost your brand image: Influencers are believed to share a deep connect with their audience. Posts by the influencers are considered credible and authentic by their followers, which validates the fact that relevant influencers might give you the publicity boost you need for your brand. But it is essential that you exactly know whom to reach out to. Rank me online’s platform allows you to discover relevant influencers pertaining to your brand’s niche, industry, demographic or geographic interests. These influencers are presented to you on the basis of their influence score, reach score and active score and even allows you to engage directly with them just by clicking the “Engage” button. This is how our tech tool allows your brand to team up with an influencer and maintain a good reputation online.
- Monitor your competition: Not only your brand, but you can also monitor and see what your competition is up to. What are their positive mentions about, what are the activities that are vouching for their positive brand image and incorporate the same in your marketing strategy. You can also discover what is not working for your competition, analyse their negative comments and avoid making the same mistakes, which in turn will minimize the possibility of developing a negative brand image and above all boost your online reputation.